• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"My First Big Boy Trip" by Donald J. Trump

18739874_10154280702986065_5188589527846229072_n.jpg

18559013_1388044577956447_4269820701217623793_o.jpg

The Pope stuck it to Trump. One of the gifts the pontiff personally handed Trump was a signed copy of the Pope's encyclical on climate change. This is a strong support of climate change being a giant threat to the safety, security and life of the world population.

I wonder if the orange oompa loompa understands what the gift was.

The Pope stuck it to Trump. One of the gifts the pontiff personally handed Trump was a signed copy of the Pope's encyclical on climate change. This is a strong support of climate change being a giant threat to the safety, security and life of the world population.

I wonder if the orange oompa loompa understands what the gift was.

yep, Trump gets rolled by every Head of State he meets with. Total chump.

Trump will never touch that book. We all know that.

Spicer left out of Vatican visit

President Donald Trump’s entourage at the Vatican on Wednesday included his wife, his daughter, and an array of staffers—but not White House press secretary Sean Spicer, a devout Catholic who told reporters earlier this year that he gave up alcohol for Lent.

Every time I am tempted to feel sorry for Sean Spicer I have to remind myself, he knew what he was getting into.

Who's gonna play Melania in the movie about how much she hates Dondon and how he abuses her? Who is going to play the Orange Assface for that matter?

Scarlett? We know Depp can do Trump, but he already did it in a nonserious manner.

Lulz trump made to look like a chump again

Thanks for embarrassing the country day after day

Traitor !

Back