• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

name a better 1-2-3 punch from a band

Every single one, yep. Not downplayig the greatness of The Who run, but it's not in my top 10-15 best runs.

lol. people will be listening to the who in 100 years. they won't be listening to the rest of the shit you are saying is better.

holy christ..

Hunky Dory
Ziggy Stardust
Aladdin Sane

Think that concludes my list of 3 album runs I like better.

lol. people will be listening to the who in 100 years. they won't be listening to the rest of the shit you are saying is better.

holy christ..

That's just like, your opinion man.

Since you are old, mind explaining why Dylan or Zeppelin don't belong on here?

Here are my next five runs Milhouse's great-great-grandchildren will never hear:

Black Sabbath > Paranoid > Master of Reality
Meat is Murder > The Queen is Dead > Strangeways, Here We Come (hope Boom sees this)
More Songs About Buildings and Food > Fear of Music > Remain in Light
Pink Flag > Chairs Missing > 154
Music From Big Pink > The Band > Stage Fright

It doesn't hurt my feelings that you think I'm so wrong, and I'd love to hear your opinions on any of the runs I've listed, or the Beatles or Radiohead.

Who's Next, Quadrophenia, Live At Leeds (or even the first concept album- Who Sellout)

Songs in the Key of Life, Innervisions, Talking Book

Highway 61 Revisited, Blood on the Tracks, Blonde on Blonde

you are doing it wrong.

replace BOT with bringing it all back home

Back