• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

National Signing Day Thread 2/6

Bump. Something Non Bzzzzz......

ready to get this started...come to Wake Marquez Grayson!

Ha it's Jaylen. That's pretty funny auto correct though.

In all seriousness, this year is shaping up to be one of our better ranking classes ever. I think we are 7th in the ACC and have almost all 3 stars.

In all seriousness, this year is shaping up to be one of our better ranking classes ever. I think we are 7th in the ACC and have almost all 3 stars.

Have some real nice players coming in. We tend to do very poorly with hat pickers late in the game and our classes almost always finish with guys we poach from lower tier schools or offer late as sleepers. I this year is similar when you look and all of the recruits we have gotten since Xmas are two stars. There is a reason I don't pay for insider access on scout anymore because without fail you get attached to players who are just kids who more often than not are impossible to predict. If I did have to guess I'd say we get neither miller or Grayson and maybe finish with one more under the radar guy.

i agree about this being a good class, so far. it looks like we really upgraded our defensive speed, but i think these guys will be moved around before seeing playing time. thank goodness we got some WR help...need Grayson and Miller!

Is there a chance of landing any of the 4 star offers we still have out?

As an Auburn fan, (my dad is an alum), I truthfully am glad he chose somewhere else; no sour grapes. He is a head case. Decommitting from two schools in 7 months, getting premature tattoos that now have to be altered/removed, leaving a host school in the middle of an official visit, etc. He will be lucky to qualify anywhere, (grades seem to be a big issue), so he might not even end up at Alabama. There always seems to be one recruit every season with a story fit for a soap opera and worthy of an eye roll, and we have our 2013 winner.

Back