• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Off-season thread: Duncan and Garnett retire

Whatever. Doesn't matter. Everybody has a TV contract. The Knicks and the Lakers have the best ones. Shaq and Kobe didn't add a billion dollars to the value of the Lakers.

The Lakers and the Knicks are the most valuable because they're the Lakers and the Knicks.

Prepare to see an epic misuse of statistics.

And people were still making fun of Tristan Thompson at a $16mm average for 5 years before the NBA finals.

Oh man. I'd love to see Wade in Milwaukee with my boy Giannis.

Your missing my point. He used CARTOON to try to get his top free agent. Whiteside could always get more money in Miami. But a cartoon. As your sales pitch. To an adult

The sad part is that Miami couldn't offer more money than Dallas. His max was the same across the board and he still stayed. Going to be weird seeing Dirk in another uni if the Mavs don't put together a playoff team in the next couple days.

Why the fuck would Wade go to Milwaukee? I doubt he is going anywhere, but if he does it certainly won't be there.

Man.... The Bucks and Twolves might be the leagues next big rivalry

No GM would take Ish over Teague and no coach would give Ish minutes over Teague at PG.

Too bad scout doesn't have search function or archive because pretty sure you moved the goal post from pure hating on ish not even belonging on an ACC court to wouldn't start over Teague in the NBA.

Back