• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Off-season thread: Duncan and Garnett retire

Where did I say he was? Why do you LIE?!?!

Reading is Fundamental. I never said you did.

But using your methodology, he must suck. He had a terrible meaningless summer league game. It's how decided about Brown.

@EvanSernoffsky
Source close to the Draymond investigation says he slapped taunting fan at a nightclub in East Lansing. Victim not injured

he slapped some drunk college kid. what a punk.

if you're good in summer league it doesn't really mean much. if you're bad in summer league that is in fact troubling.

draymond's had a tough go of it recently. get the dude a shrink.

if you're good in summer league it doesn't really mean much. if you're bad in summer league that is in fact troubling.

Agree. In 2014, Glenn Rice Jr. was the unanimous NBA Summer League MVP. Less than a year later, he was out of the NBA.

Josh Selby was Steph Curry in the Summer League one year. He now plays for Socar Petkim in Turkey.

More than anecdotally though, last summer Kevin Pelton wrote a piece for ESPN Insider after looking at several Summer League season stats that found almost no correlation between positive summer league stats translating to the ensuing NBA season, but did find that the opposite was true. Struggles in Summer League strongly correlate to being a non-factor in upcoming NBA season.

draymond's had a tough go of it recently. get the dude a shrink.

Its bad news for the league (other teams). After the exposure he earned for his... Over enthusiastic play... He was going to be a potential problem for them (baited by other players, extra ref scrutiny etc). If this gets his attention and he can reign it in and other teams won't be able to use it against him.

Agree. In 2014, Glenn Rice Jr. was the unanimous NBA Summer League MVP. Less than a year later, he was out of the NBA.

Josh Selby was Steph Curry in the Summer League one year. He now plays for Socar Petkim in Turkey.

More than anecdotally though, last summer Kevin Pelton wrote a piece for ESPN Insider after looking at several Summer League season stats that found almost no correlation between positive summer league stats translating to the ensuing NBA season, but did find that the opposite was true. Struggles in Summer League strongly correlate to being a non-factor in upcoming NBA season.
So you're telling me that I shouldn't draft Rashad Vaughn again in my fantasy league?? Ok.

Back