• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Off-season thread: Duncan and Garnett retire

Draymond's little slap is little league compared to Chuck throwing a guy through a bar window for tossing a drink on Chuck's date.

When asked if he was sorry about doing it, Chuck was Chuck, "I'm sorry the bar was on the first floor."

The NBA has changed the Hack-A-Whomever Rule. Rather than just the end of the fourth quarter, it will be one shot and the ball if you hack someone away from the ball in the last two minutes of every quarter in OT.

Also if you foul before the ball is inbounded, it will be like a flagrant foul-a shot and the ball.

I have no problem with fouling a guy every time he touches the ball. I do have a problem with fouling people who don't have the ball.

Report out today that GMs around the league are expecting Westbrook to be traded before the season starts.

Crazy to think that you can point at

5:09 Kevin Durant makes 14-foot two point shot 89 - 96

and it's been all shit since then. They were 5:09 from being heavy favorites in the finals. 53:09 later they don't have a team.

Crazy to think that you can point at

5:09 Kevin Durant makes 14-foot two point shot 89 - 96

and it's been all shit since then. They were 5:09 from being heavy favorites in the finals. 53:09 later they don't have a team.

Agreed other than Thunder being heavy favorite in Finals without homecourt advantage. When they were up 3-1 on the Warriors they still had lower odds than the Cavs in Vegas to win the title.

Also, one GM said the Celtics are the favorites to trade for Westbrook.

puuuuuuuuunk

CnQps2fUkAEfK5z.jpg

Why does this guy keep following my man Draymond around hassling him ?

Agreed other than Thunder being heavy favorite in Finals without homecourt advantage. When they were up 3-1 on the Warriors they still had lower odds than the Cavs in Vegas to win the title.

Also, one GM said the Celtics are the favorites to trade for Westbrook.

Interesting. I thought they had HCA and figured they'd be heavy faves after beating two historic teams teams without HCA.

Jermaine had a choice to make: Ignore what the man had said and take Tanesha home, or stay at the club and keep it real.

Non issue. I have it on good authority that draymond was doing the lord's work. That's what this is really all about.

I hope the rumors are not true of Doc trading Blake to the Celtics. But Felton as a backup to CP3 will give the clips a vet backup pg.

Interesting. I thought they had HCA and figured they'd be heavy faves after beating two historic teams teams without HCA.

Raptors even had a better regular season record than the Thunder. Also, LeBron's teams have absolutely destroyed KD/Thunder head to head. 13-3 including a 15-16 season sweep.

Back