• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Off-season thread: Duncan and Garnett retire

There's no chance in hell Doc gets full value on a Blake trade, although a Blake trade is their only hope to get better. Tough spot.

After googling the only piece that's been mentioned so far as a centerpiece return for the Clips is Rudy Gay??? ffs

And a Boston pick or two, no?

It wouldn't just be Rudy Gay of course, but they need a deal that makes them better in 2016 . Boston has a bunch of dudes that could fill the awful Clips bench, and I'd rather have Jae Crowder straight up than Rudy Gay. Why would they even want Rudy Gay? He's like a slightly better Jeff Green.

CP3 is really good friends with Rudy, there have been rumors since his hornets days about them teaming up

If I'm a GM out there I'm tossing anything possible to pry Blake away. Can't Blake be an urfa this summer too though?

This may have already been posted, but Devin Thomas had his first NBA summer league action last night. The Twolves got their first win and Devin had 9 pts (4-6 shooting) and 5 rebs in 18 minutes.

Devin with 6 points, 10 rebounds and 3 steals.

Hopefully, he'll find a spot or get a good contract in Europe.

Is CMM on a summer league team?

The Clips off-season has seemed abysmal but I actually don't hate a 2-deep of:

PG: CP3, Felton
SG: JJ, Crawford
SF: W. Johnson, Mbah a Moute
PF: Blake, B. Johnson
C: Deandre, Mo Buckets

Just need a Draymond/Austin on-court altercation in late March that nets Draymond a 30 game suspension and Rivers a season ending injury.

Back