• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Off-season thread: Duncan and Garnett retire

The Clips off-season has seemed abysmal but I actually don't hate a 2-deep of:

PG: CP3, Felton
SG: JJ, Crawford
SF: W. Johnson, Mbah a Moute
PF: Blake, B. Johnson
C: Deandre, Mo Buckets

Just need a Draymond/Austin on-court altercation in late March that nets Draymond a 30 game suspension and Rivers a season ending injury.

That 3 spot is a gaping black hole. They have 4.5 good players on the team overall. 6th best player on the team is on a minimum contract that the Warriors, who needed bigs desperately, declined to bring back.

That 3 spot is a gaping black hole. They have 4.5 good players on the team overall. 6th best player on the team is on a minimum contract that the Warriors, who needed bigs desperately, declined to bring back.

Yeah the 3 spot is troubling to be sure, which makes bringing back Crawford/Rivers even more frustrating. With the addition of Felton they are now paying their third guard off the bench north of 10 million.

But 4.5 good players is around how many the Cavs and Thunder had last year and that was very nearly our finals matchup. They clearly don't have the perimeter defense to beat the Warriors but I think if healthy they make the WCF

Came out to Vegas to see Devin Thomas play in the Summer League and it was a pretty bad showing. Struggled to stay on the court with some bad fouls. Never seemed to be in the right place on offense or defense. And finished with 6 points before fouling out in the 4th.

4dd116eabf73c6a83e4a39addb2d8dd7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Okafor is traded to the T'wolves, it had better not be for Rubio. The last thing the Sixers need is another guy who can't shoot. I can't imagine they would trade Dunn. Maybe they could get Lavine, Jones and a first round pick.

Jones is their third string PG. Lavine is a starter and a mid-round pick for the guy that could the T'wolves over the top.

chill rj

embiid is gonna break all steph's 3 pt records anyway

we don't need shooters, we just need ppl to guard the perimeter

That's Lavine.

If I'm not mistaken, PHX has FIVE KY guards - HOF Bledsoe, Booker, Goodwin, Brandon Knight, Ulis. I wonder if this has happened in the past 40-60 years? Or ever?

Thibs looks like he is taking a shit in that chair. Either that or trying to press in a fart so as not to annoy Okafor (who looks like a fat ass for a pro athlete btw)

Back