• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Off-season thread: Duncan and Garnett retire

I think Rozier could actually seize a bunch of PG minutes in Boston while Smart's out. Smart looked good this preseason, but Rozier arguably looked better. Assuming they're about equal on defense, I think Rozier brings better passing to the table, and he's shot well (small sample size alert, but shut up) this preseason. Plus there's the summer league 'splosion he had.

I am optimistic
What about rj hunter?

Assuming yr serious, rumor is one of Hunter/Young are getting cut. I'd rather have Young out of the two of them, I think

I'm not serious I'm making fun of the celts crappy draft picks

Not sure if le bone had a clever George Karl reference or if he actually is not a big gay guy

surprised there's been no chatter on the draymond distraction article. he definitely got on my nerves in the finals, and he's my fave player. i wonder how the kd/dray dynamic will end up. there's no doubt they will light it up but guaranteed there will be a lot of joy from the rest of the league everytime they lose. things could get sour quickly.

surprised there's been no chatter on the draymond distraction article. he definitely got on my nerves in the finals, and he's my fave player. i wonder how the kd/dray dynamic will end up. there's no doubt they will light it up but guaranteed there will be a lot of joy from the rest of the league everytime they lose. things could get sour quickly.

Probably because nobody cares about the NBA until that team breaks ups.

Probably because nobody cares about the NBA until that team breaks ups.

usp-nba_-brooklyn-nets-at-golden-state-warriors-4_3.jpg

Back