• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: NFL Draft - Rams pick Goff #1

I could see the Falcons, Bucs, or Skins at 9-7. But I see the Vikings more likely to get there.

Last edited:
So Bradford has twice been traded for first round pics. Has that ever happened before?

I can't believe the Iggles got a first round pick for him. In essence they two of the picks they gave up to get Wentz back and dumped Bradford. Great deal.

Yeah, the Eagles are laughing all the way to the bank. Desperate move, but I guess with AP's age the Vikings have to make the most of this year and next.

Last edited:
I could see the Falcons, Bucs, or Skins at 9-7. But I see the Vikings more likely to get there.

I'm going Tampa, I think they're underrated. Maybe people have been burned by them too much in the past so they aren't picking them now. And that whole Aguayo thing. And firing Lovie was weird.

But they have players on both sides of the ball

No chance it comes from NFC East. This could be the worst division of them all.

Pretty much, though Philly's trade helps them in the long run. They need more picks to replenish what Kelly traded away. I agree that it's the Vikes or Bucs as the other wildcard.

los Bucs are definitely going 10-6. Vikings overpaid but kinda need a winning year in the new stadium.

I think the Bears have a shot to get in as well, their schedule is fairly friendly. But obvs hard to put too much trust in Cutler (and not sure how much losing Gase/Forte will hurt)

Back