• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: NFL Draft - Rams pick Goff #1

According to the 911 call, it was a knee dislocation, which also means ligament damage in likely 2+ ligaments.

EDIT: Vikings confirmed it was a dislocated knee with a complete ACL tear and other damage. Expected to make a full recovery but when's the last time a team hasn't said that initially?

Last edited:
Torn ACL and "other structural damage" for Bridgewater. Awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does one dislocate one's knee dropping back with no contact?
Same way you tear your ACL and other ligaments, planting your leg wrong & dumb luck. Your knee is not really in a socket so tear a couple ligaments and dislocation is easy.

Last edited:
Between annoying shit about Kaep and sad shit about Teddy B not a great sports Twitter day

If you're the Vikings now, who do you get? McCown may make the most sense.

Shaun Hill is not great but not the worst compared to other options

Maybe Kaep or Sanchez

Brandon Chubb got a hit on the quarterback last night. Good luck to him this week.

Vikes just traded their 2017 1st round pick for Eagles Sam Bradford. Right back in hunt in NFC North.

Uh.... Nah.... Vikings won't make the playoffs

Uh.... Nah.... Vikings won't make the playoffs

Who are your wildcard picks? I like the Vikings more than any team in the NFC East or South. And clearly more than the Niners and Rams.

Who are your wildcard picks? I like the Vikings more than any team in the NFC East or South. And clearly more than the Niners and Rams.
I think a second NFC South or East team will be ahead of the Vikings

Back