• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: NFL Draft - Rams pick Goff #1

When the Bengal's number two and three receivers get combined 15-16 million a year for next year you know teams are buying in an inflated market.

Yeah, I like Sanu but not really for that price. It addresses a need though, and we need to go defense in rounds 1-2, so I dont know that I have confidence that our FO can identify a WR in the 3rd or 4th that would be better than Sanu next year.

Yeah, I like Sanu but not really for that price. It addresses a need though, and we need to go defense in rounds 1-2, so I dont know that I have confidence that our FO can identify a WR in the 3rd or 4th that would be better than Sanu next year.

Better? Maybe. Definitely cheaper.

Smart for the Bengals not to pay. I'm not sure Sanu and Brown aren't much better than replacement level.

Sanu was great in 2014 when AJ went down. He didnt get on the field much last year. He can be deadly on the reverse and has the capacity to pass as well.

I am not really willing to definitively say that the Bengals know what they are doing with personnel.

Sanu was great in 2014 when AJ went down. He didnt get on the field much last year. He can be deadly on the reverse and has the capacity to pass as well.

I am not really willing to definitively say that the Bengals know what they are doing with personnel.
True, adds another potential upgrade at QB for the Falcons

Any time you can lock down a guy that averaged 2 catches for 12 yards per game the season before for $14 million guaranteed, you've GOT to make that move.

Any time you can lock down a guy that averaged 2 catches for 12 yards per game the season before for $14 million guaranteed, you've GOT to make that move.

Probably good value when he starts the season as QB2 behind Schaub though.

Sanchez and Tebong have played for a lot of the same teams, or at least been on the roster.

Kyle Wilbur re-signed with the Cowboys.
Johnny Football got cut.
RG3 visiting with the Jets. The Jets need to sign both RG3 and Manziel, that would be fantastic and a total Jets move.

Congrats to Kyle Wilbur although it sucks he's still a Cowboy.

Russell Wilson engaged, which means he will soon bang and lose all pent up aggression that helped him last season

Word in Philly is that the Eagles signed Daniel with two main thoughts in mind. 1. Bradford is the number one QB, but he is fragile and will probably miss a big chunk of the season. Sanchez showed he wasn't that good as a back-up, so somebody better is needed, or there will be few wins when Bradford is out. 2. Pederson sees Daniel as a younger version of himself, a guy who will work hard and be ready, but isn't really starter material. Daniel also knows the offense that Pederson plans to run. He may be looked at as a player-QB coach who is supposed to help Bradford learn the offense.

Eagles will probably draft a QB in the late rounds as the #3 QB, to be groomed into a capable backup and maybe swapped for a middle or higher pick in a few years. Unless, of course, one of the top QB's falls to them at the #8 spot or is not too pricey to move up to get.

Last edited:
NFL Offseason Thread: GM Elway has work to do

Chase Daniel

It's Chase Daniel. Do you even Gary Pinkel bro?

Fascinating read on overspending on chase Daniel and Sam Bradford

Back