• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread: NFL Draft - Rams pick Goff #1

Is Carson Wentz even that good?

The Rams done goofed, but the Titans are probably on the incline in a pretty shitty division.

Who knows, but he'll be throwing to Tavon Austin, Lance Kendricks, and Kenny Britt.

The only reason the Rams make a trade like that is to take a QB. Don't think that Wentz is worth that, though.

Is Carson Wentz even that good?

The Rams done goofed, but the Titans are probably on the incline in a pretty shitty division.

I feel like I only started hearing about him after the regular season ended and everyone realized there were no surefire Top 5 pick QBs so they had to hype up somebody.

so are the Titans gonna make all these new draft picks captains the next time they play the Rams?

No pressure on Wentz or whichever QB they draft either - gave up a ton of draft picks to get him, he'll start as a rookie, and play in Los Angeles. Is a dude from North Dakota ready for all that? #hottakes

No pressure on Wentz or whichever QB they draft either - gave up a ton of draft picks to get him, he'll start as a rookie, and play in Los Angeles. Is a dude from North Dakota ready for all that? #hottakes

Here in Nashville, we're all excited about the trade. Everyone is ecstatic with Jon Robinson, our new GM, during his first offseason.

As for LA, I'm assuming the trade was for Goff. He's a Cali guy and everyone in the know says he is less of a project and way more "NFL ready" than Wentz.

Here in Nashville, we're all excited about the trade. Everyone is ecstatic with Jon Robinson, our new GM, during his first offseason.

As for LA, I'm assuming the trade was for Goff. He's a Cali guy and everyone in the know says he is less of a project and way more "NFL ready" than Wentz.

Well that's fucking stupid. He would be there later in the draft.

How odd that a team that benefited from such a trade a few years ago would willingly take the other side.

I think the team that gets the 4th QB off the board gets the most value.... Probably Connor Cook.

How odd that a team that benefited from such a trade a few years ago would willingly take the other side.

I think the team that gets the 4th QB off the board gets the most value.... Probably Connor Cook.

I don't know if either team won the RG3 trade.

Has there ever been a trade where the team that gave up multiple draft picks over multiple years for a single player/single high draft pick has "won" the trade?

I hope RGiii leads the browns to tons of super bowls

Has there ever been a trade where the team that gave up multiple draft picks over multiple years for a single player/single high draft pick has "won" the trade?

92b296d803ecb38ee5d567f182366312.png

What was the Hershel Walker trade? Cowboys giving up multiple picks to the Vikings?

Back