• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

I’m glad that you decided to leave your childless alone time with the wife to come back and express incredulity that everyone hates the Cowboys though.
She went to bed. Unsatisfied, perhaps, perhaps not, to get a long night sleep after a rough weekend with a pseudo-sick and bratty kid.

And I asked a question and made a snide remake about how you live in bumfuck whocaresville.

But go on.

She went to bed. Unsatisfied, perhaps, perhaps not, to get a long night sleep after a rough weekend with a pseudo-sick and bratty kid.

And I asked a question and made a snide remake about how you live in bumfuck whocaresville.

But go on.
Oh, I thought it was because you knew I live in bumfuck whocaresville. Which is why I’m surrounded by Cowboys fans.

But go on.
Wait what was your question?

Cowboys will not win a Super Bowl until either Jerruh dies OR Jerruh gives up control

I know what will come first

Oh, I thought it was because you knew I live in bumfuck whocaresville. Which is why I’m surrounded by Cowboys fans.
not my fault where Cowboy fans reside

I guess Patriots fans dont take up residence in western NC even when they win multiple SuperBowls. I didn't realize that. And I apologize.

But seriously, why do people still care about the Cowboys to such an AMAZING amount?

13 NFL teams have won the Super Bowl since the Cowboys.

There are many annoying fanbases in the NFL and I don't deny that the Cowboys are one of them.

Is it just comforting to hate the same team all the time? Why not hate the Patriots like this? They are a much more recent dynasty? But their fall has been just casually observed.

What is it about Dallas? And don't say "the fans" because Patriots fans are just as bad, if not worse, than Cowboys fans in public. I hate them both.
Man, after your responses here it really is a mystery

I mean, you say the same shit about the NFC East no matter if they have 3 good teams or 0 good teams. It is your go-to trope.

But what about the Cowboys? At some point cheering against a loser has to get boring....
No, cheering against your loser team never gets boring. You think you’d get tired of gloating in Duke/UNC failures after a few decades?

I hate the cowboys because the fans are annoying and the media covers them like trump. I will never get tired of Trump OR the cowboys eating shit

not my fault where Cowboy fans reside

I guess Patriots fans dont take up residence in western NC even when they win multiple SuperBowls. I didn't realize that. And I apologize.
Pretty much everyone here is panthers, cowboys, or skins(because they refuse to recognize the Commanders). Pretty strong regional affiliation.

If every single Cowboys fan suddenly dropped dead, it would be a net positive for humanity. It is the only sports franchise that carries that overall shitstain on society of morons, criminals, and assholes. If you meet someone who is utterly worthless as a human being, there is an extremely high probability that he/she is a Cowboys fan, moreso than any other sports team.

If every single Cowboys fan suddenly dropped dead, it would be a net positive for humanity. It is the only sports franchise that carries that overall shitstain on society of morons, criminals, and assholes. If you meet someone who is utterly worthless as a human being, there is an extremely high probability that he/she is a Cowboys fan, moreso than any other sports team.
Said a Yankees fan that in his moniker celebrates a person that killed somebody by driving drunk.

A YANKEES FAN.

I'll gladly take shit, I think I've proved that, but fuck this piece of trash human. 2&2 is the person that if you met you'd wish them dead within the week. Their stench would be on you even if your interaction was a 15 minute conversation.

Anybody else can give the Cowboys shit. All fair. Not from this guy that probably has a sexual assault charge to his name. TELL ME I'M WRONG. Who doubts that shit?

Back