• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

Oh man I was considering going to bed, but if we’re about to see a DV7/2&2 melee I am up for that.
There is no melee. DV7 is just grasping at a 5.75” straw. The sports nation comes together to celebrate today more than it celebrates any Yankees loss. And the reasons are obvious.

Said a Yankees fan that in his moniker celebrates a person that killed somebody by driving drunk.

A YANKEES FAN.

I'll gladly take shit, I think I've proved that, but fuck this piece of trash human. 2&2 is the person that if you met you'd wish them dead within the week. Their stench would be on you even if your interaction was a 15 minute conversation.

Anybody else can give the Cowboys shit. All fair. Not from this guy that probably has a sexual assault charge to his name. TELL ME I'M WRONG. Who doubts that shit?
whoa

I have a Michigan, Cowboys, and Yankees fan born and raised and never left North Carolina who is silent tonight because one of his teams got one

Back