• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

Sports psychologists need to investigate the mind of Justin Tucker so they can leant some shit

Pretty sure he grew up in Stoneville rooting for Wake.
Facts. I mean not sure how many others were keeping stats on school nights back then. NBA I've always loved Spurs due to Timmy Duncan and doing basic training at lackland but do root for Hawks since moving here to Atlanta in 2017 after Deployment.

Attachments

• IMG_4194.jpeg
    IMG_4194.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
Facts. I mean not sure how many others were keeping stats on school nights back then. NBA I've always loved Spurs due to Timmy Duncan and doing basic training at lackland but do root for Hawks since moving here to Atlanta in 2017 after Deployment.
As long as there are two tickets for me at will call for the masters you can root for whomever you like, I’m just trying to get a full picture.

As long as there are two tickets for me at will call for the masters you can root for whomever you like, I’m just trying to get a full picture.
HAHAHA! I mean I'm pretty skilled at heartbeak with all of those teams though! I mean FSU lost to OU in the natty the night I arrived in FL and have never been the same. lol!

Back