• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

I think King Henry is the most entertaining RB of his era. One of the few guys who has been must watch for the past 8 years. He’s truly unique, especially in today’s game. Give the guy 2 and a half steps and he’s an absolute Mack truck and a terror for DB’s and even linebackers. If his days in Tennessee are done, I wonder where he ends up. He’s had a very physical career, but I feel like he trained and took care of his body as well as any RB with his work load could have. He has absolutely carried the Titans offense on his back since he got there. If he has to leave, I hope he lands on a contender.
I agree. He is so much fun to watch. Reminds me of Earl Campbell. I hope he ends up somewhere where he can play on a winning team.

I agree. He is so much fun to watch. Reminds me of Earl Campbell. I hope he ends up somewhere where he can play on a winning team.
Could you imagine the yards he would get running behind the Eagles O-line?

Could you imagine the yards he would get running behind the Eagles O-line?
Not if they're always passing. They are a dumpster fire. I wouldn't necessarily fire Sirianni after a 1st round exit, but he at least needs to fire both his coordinators. It shows how important Steichen and Gannon were the last couple years.

The eagles being a dumpster fire is a lol 2&2 bad take, please point me to the article it was plagiarized from.

The eagles being a dumpster fire is a lol 2&2 bad take, please point me to the article it was plagiarized from.
They've lost 5 of their last 6 including a loss to Zona and a blowout by the Giants. Hurts and the offense have regressed. Last year their D was great. This year, they generate no pass rush with a front 7 that includes Cox, Davis, Carter, Graham, Sweat, Reddick and Leonard and can't hope to contain the likes of Tyrod Taylor and Kyler Murray. They'll probably get bounced by a Tampa team that just beat Carolina 9-0. And now the a.m. sports talking heads are talking about Sirianni losing the locker room. Yes, they are a hot mess right about now, and Howie Roseman is not the problem.

Wink Martindale and the Giants are parting ways. Lots of buzz that Daboll and Martindale didn't get along. Giants also fire their special teams coordinator and their OL coach.

I saw where they got rid of their OL coach - for good reason. But interesting they're parting ways with Wink. He's a good DC, but he can be stubborn, and there were rumors he and Daboll weren't besties. With all the upheaval this offseason, he'll get a new DC gig pretty easily. Maybe in Philly.

Went to a Super Bowl within the last 5 years and currently in the playoffs pretty much makes your franchise not a dumpster fire unless you are redefining the meaning. Buzz/Manning dumpster fire, panthers dumpster fires, eagles not.

Okay maybe not equivalent of the Panthers dumpster fire, but an underachieving hot mess that is in for some coaching changes after they get bounced by Tampa. I'll be sure to work harder on my metaphors just for you.

i remember in the past offseason it felt like every other free agent signing was some dude from the Eagles

none of their big names, but all that depth leaving seems to have really hurt them

it's really freaking hard to stay good in the NFL under the current salary and roster rules

The news broadcast I just watched stated Martindale resigned but is still under contract for one more year so potential moves to other teams could be blocked

Back