• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Thread

Don't sweat one night. Actually, don't even sweat one whole matchup (see my game this week for a nice example).

Run your system and trust the process. There will be bad bounces (and good ones) along the way.

Thanks for the pep talk...I guess I'm just frustrated with myself...when I do all this research and try to plan ahead and when it comes down to it, my guys lay eggs. I had multiple 0.00 pt games from guys this last week.

It's not a big deal...I just NEVER win anything in fantasy and I'm a whiny bitch lol

Damn....Toronto without Rielly (suspension), Marner (illness) and Tavares (illness) tonight.

Anyone catch the Canes' L at the Stars? Based on stats alone it looks like Canes played a pretty good game. Outshot Stars but only put 2 past the goalie.

Caught most of the last two periods. Tough overturn of a goal with 90 seconds left that would have pulled them to within 1. The Dallas goalie made an unbelievable save with about 14 minutes left in the 3rd period that robbed us of a tying goal. Need to get Friday's game at Arizona now before heading to Vegas Saturday night.

NHL finally notices they have a franchise in Columbus:

Now only Florida and Arizona are the only teams that haven't played an outdoor game. I wish they has scheduled Pittsburgh for this game.

Rough couple years for CBJ. Yesterday felt like Christmas. First an outdoor game and then news that the GM is out. Lots of good young talent in the pipeline. They just need to develop them right.

I am a very lucky boy.

Colorado won in the final game of the week to get me the 4 goalie win points for my goalie to beat Numbers.

Anyone else forget there are games this afternoon? Lotta points on my fantasy bench.

Damn this Canes Panthers game is ridiculous for a regular season game. Aho scores with 18 secs left and Kooch has a 44 save shutout. And of course the Panthers take some liberties after the final whistle when they lose. Bunch of whiny bitches. To bad Tkachuk didn't finish the game because I am sure he would have turtled there at the end.

Back