• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NIKITA WHITLOCK: waived / injury

I'm ordering a Whitlock Giants' jersey

So I went to order it, and the NFL shop for the Giants has almost every player on the team for $100, including most of the rookies and a bunch of guys who got cut yesterday (including Hynoski). However, the customized jerseys are $150. Anybody know how often they update their inventory, like will they have Whitlock jerseys available for $100 this week, or should I just suck it up and get customized? Also, when do they announce the final numbers for the season? He was 49 in preseason, but I assume that may change as other numbers become available.

As an aside, they have a pretty damn sweet Phil McConkey jersey that I'll need to add to my order.

So pumped to hear this. I was reading through the list of cut players on ESPN on my phone and the whole blurb about the NYG cut list was about Nikita. Just awesome. And shows what's possible when you really want something.

Also saw Josh Harris was cut by the Steelers (which the writer was mildly surprised about), Joe Looney cut by 49ers, Merrill Noel cut by the Bills, and Zach Thompson to the IR

So pumped to hear this. I was reading through the list of cut players on ESPN on my phone and the whole blurb about the NYG cut list was about Nikita. Just awesome. And shows what's possible when you really want something.

Also saw Josh Harris was cut by the Steelers (which the writer was mildly surprised about), Joe Looney cut by 49ers, Merrill Noel cut by the Bills, and Zach Thompson to the IR

None of that surprises me except for Joe. He has been on that roster and gotten reps on that team for a while now

So I went to order it, and the NFL shop for the Giants has almost every player on the team for $100, including most of the rookies and a bunch of guys who got cut yesterday (including Hynoski). However, the customized jerseys are $150. Anybody know how often they update their inventory, like will they have Whitlock jerseys available for $100 this week, or should I just suck it up and get customized? Also, when do they announce the final numbers for the season? He was 49 in preseason, but I assume that may change as other numbers become available.

As an aside, they have a pretty damn sweet Phil McConkey jersey that I'll need to add to my order.

I just looked at the Giants pages on the NFL shop and there was Nikita jersey, number 49, for $69.95.

"Right now I just try to crush everyone I can".

Total Nikita.........I love it!
Hope he has a great game this weekend.

It is friggin awesome that Nikita Whitlock is playing in an NFL game right now. Stoked for him.

It is friggin awesome that Nikita Whitlock is playing in an NFL game right now. Stoked for him.

Just flipped the game on. Has he done anything worth noting? Regardless it's awesome that he's playing

Just flipped the game on. Has he done anything worth noting? Regardless it's awesome that he's playing

Good lead blocking on running downs. Played on all kickoffs and punts that I've seen.

Nikita with a great block sending the Cowpoke defender flying on that TD

And Wilber ran past Whitlock for a TFL.

Back