• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NIT 2024: Next in a Long Line of Basketball Disappointments

I still think Wake has royally fucked up the ticketing situation.

Our link never worked to buy our season tickets. Last night when the email came out. This morning before 9. Never.

I don't see any tickets anywhere close to us available for purchase, and nobody that I'm in communication with (in our section) was able to purchase their own.
Yep. Deacon club members should’ve been able to snatch these up. Instead they’re going to app fans

Hold up. NIT tickets went out on the open market before they were available to Deacon Club members?

I still think Wake has royally fucked up the ticketing situation.

Our link never worked to buy our season tickets. Last night when the email came out. This morning before 9. Never.

I don't see any tickets anywhere close to us available for purchase, and nobody that I'm in communication with (in our section) was able to purchase their own.

They certainly screwed up the link. You had to navigate to a different part of the site to be able to buy. Luckily someone on Twitter figured that out last night and I was able to get some really good seats before the general public sale.

They've opened the upper deck. General admission tickets for $20 a pop ($15 for kids).

I just bought 2 general admission tickets for upstairs. If anyone has good seats downstairs that they end up not using, let me know...

Hold up. NIT tickets went out on the open market before they were available to Deacon Club members?

Nah…I got an email with opportunity to purchase as deacon club member before they went on sale generally.

Was just looking at the NIT schedule for the 1st time. Wake, VT and BC all have tough 1st games. This could be a short stint for a lot of ACC teams this weekend. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, but just saying.

Wanna know why we're in the NIT ? We lost to Va Tech, Georgia, Utah, and LSU, and they're all in the NIT with lower seeds than ours. Could be a great revenge tour though !

Back