• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No More Days The Journey is Over #0 Teague/Ellis

1985 DEAC

Reaction score
PHP:
Just like we do with the countdown to football season, who wants to join me in counting down to the end of the nightmare? As painful as it has been, I feel some sense of excitement that we will not have to see it anymore in just 61 days!

Last edited:
Best post by somebody with <10? Yes

And. I'm in.

61 gets us to when? monday after acc tourny? is that when you are calculating life begins anew?

Because I have no confidence in Mr. Wellman, I'm not buying this. I'm so tired of being disappointed, I don't want to get excited by a countdown.

We will have 16 to 17 wins with a sophomore team which will say progress ;) and the Buzz era will continue...here is to Wake Football!

Stand on the sidelines if you care to but those who believe will celebrate as each day passes and we will rejoice in the sweet parting.

Will try to celebrate but I am afraid that I will be setting myself up for a huge letdown....

Won't Ron be too busy being the face of the NCAA Tourney Selection Committee to fire anyone?

Dino wasn't fired until a week into April.

61 days til the extension.

I first read this as "the execution."

Rising up of the suppressed citizens of "Deacon Nation" (h/t Jeff [Redacted])...La Révolution française...guillotines everywhere

He gone.

We just have to endure the last 60 days and then our nightmare will be over

Back