• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No More Days The Journey is Over #0 Teague/Ellis

Today I think Ill actually be able to root against the team, mostly thanks to this thread. Not that I'm actually gonna watch.

Shitty article for sure. The player bullet points are beyond belief:

"Other than Travis McKie and Coron Williams, almost everyone should be back next season."

Those two guys have accounted for 40% of the team's win shares.

The 06-07 team lost two guys (Visser and Drum) who accounted for 46% of the teams win shares.

That 06-07 team had a rating of 6.08 (according to sports-reference). This years team has a rating of 6.28 after yesterday's game.

The 07-08 team added Jeff Teague and James Johnson and failed to make the NIT.

Next years team will add Shelton Mitchell and Rondale White.

As usual Caulton is full of shit when it comes to Wake basketball

The countdown is fucked if we win today. We'll be entering a parallel universe or something.

My #1 favorite dunk of any Wake player ever. I literally fell back in my chair when it happened.

Was there sitting in the 2nd row, so fucking awesome. Only negative about Maryland leaving the ACC is not getting to see the Deacs play nearby.

That was also the game where College Humor did the blind shot prank at halftime which was hysterical.

Was there sitting in the 2nd row, so fucking awesome. Only negative about Maryland leaving the ACC is not getting to see the Deacs play nearby.

That was also the game where College Humor did the blind shot prank at halftime which was hysterical.

My favorite is still the LD Williams oop vs. GTech.

The 06-07 team lost two guys (Visser and Drum) who accounted for 46% of the teams win shares.

That 06-07 team had a rating of 6.08 (according to sports-reference). This years team has a rating of 6.28 after yesterday's game.

This "win share" stuff is just nonsense. You're using Mike Drum as critical factor in the 06-07 team's win shares. Just because a guy is on a team and the team wins, doesn't mean he contributed a whole lot. He averaged 8.5 ppg his senior year - on a not very good team.

Best Wake road game I've ever attended. Much better than the piss poor showings at Comcast the last few years

Our time of rejoicing is near! Sing songs of Thanksgiving!

Last edited:

We also add Green and McClinton.

To clarify, the celebration in now 60 days will be that we no longer have to watch it anymore. The official change may come a few days later but it will mercifully be over.

For those who believed all along, let our celebration of Thanksgiving begin! Amen!

Back