• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No More Days The Journey is Over #0 Teague/Ellis

Tudor's a "Big 3" triangle area fan and wants Wake to stay down.

You'll get no argument from me. Most Triangle media is this way. The business of broadcasting sports in the Triangle has congealed into who can tell Statefan what they want to hear the most. Can anyone remember a time when ACC POY dominated local coverage like this year's race? It's like the games are secondary. Just bizarre. All the news that Statefans find fit to print....

You'll get no argument from me. Most Triangle media is this way. The business of broadcasting sports in the Triangle has congealed into who can tell Statefan what they want to hear the most. Can anyone remember a time when ACC POY dominated local coverage like this year's race? It's like the games are secondary. Just bizarre. All the news that Statefans find fit to print....

Shouldn't you be trolling the State board with this crap? Maybe Chapel Hill should start a journalism school, so they can get some fair representation in the media.

A Carolina grad complaining about local media coverage? Come the fuck on dude.

Shitty article for sure. The player bullet points are beyond belief:

"Other than Travis McKie and Coron Williams, almost everyone should be back next season."
And that leaves us with how many people that can shoot a basketball?

"Sophomore postman Devin Thomas (19 points, 10 rebounds against the Irish) has NBA stuff if he keeps working."
You see something I don't.

"Freshman guard Miles Overton and soph forward Tyler Cavanaugh have impressive ceilings." Unless you are talking about something an interior design firm has done with their apartments, I beg to differ.

"Soph guard Codi Miller-McIntrye has the tools to lead the ACC in scoring at some point." I would think shooting would be a requisite tool here, but maybe I need to take a more nuanced approach to understanding basketball.

Anyone who is not suffering the pain of having watched us play all year, needs to shut the fuck up and go fuck themselves.

Shitty article for sure. The player bullet points are beyond belief:

"Other than Travis McKie and Coron Williams, almost everyone should be back next season."
And that leaves us with how many people that can shoot a basketball?

"Sophomore postman Devin Thomas (19 points, 10 rebounds against the Irish) has NBA stuff if he keeps working."
You see something I don't.

"Freshman guard Miles Overton and soph forward Tyler Cavanaugh have impressive ceilings." Unless you are talking about something an interior design firm has done with their apartments, I beg to differ.

"Soph guard Codi Miller-McIntrye has the tools to lead the ACC in scoring at some point." I would think shooting would be a requisite tool here, but maybe I need to take a more nuanced approach to understanding basketball.

Anyone who is not suffering the pain of having watched us play all year, needs to shut the fuck up and go fuck themselves.

well said

Georgia+Tech+v+Wake+Forest+y8J5PmjGZzPl.jpg

wfx.jpg

James+Johnson+Jeff+Teague+North+Carolina+v+OIS6sQmvTMhl.jpg

wakeuncWil.jpg

untitled4.jpg

The day has come. I'm glad today is 0 because it means we will have to see ZERO more basketball games coached by [Redacted] come 5pm.

HELICOPTER, HELICOPTER

My #1 favorite dunk of any Wake player ever. I literally fell back in my chair when it happened.

This started the Dave Neal Tribute thread, which was a real laugher. Awesome dunk at a key point in an important road win late in the 2009 season.

This started the Dave Neal Tribute thread, which was a real laugher. Awesome dunk at a key point in an important road win late in the 2009 season.

Over a doughy d-bag that had been talking smack to our bench all night, on his Senior Night no less. It was the ultimate FU dunk.

So... which greats wore # -1?

Taking bets that Ron Wellman has a framed "-365" jersey in his office, for the fictional Deacon great William Board.

I'm pulling the Deacs today to beat Pitt. I believe the cards are showing, might as well play the hand all the way out.

I'm pretty sure [Redacted] wears a wifebeater with the number negative one on it.

"Get some of that, Mr. Neal!"

The dunk itself

Zelda theme song

"We've got action...in the Comcast Center."

So many awesome aspects to the video.

Back