• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama the Racist

Without doing any research I am sure that Bush had a "African-Americans for Bush" or something similar.

But hey...if you want to race bait don't let me stand in the way.

Last edited:
Call it race bait if you want...I call it extreme hypocrisy.

Take whatever group you want that has "black" or "hispanic" in it and insert white and it all of the sudden sounds racist.

And yes....I love baiting the lefties into defending racism

I'm still waiting for a channel called "White Entertainment Television" and a "White History Month."

Trolling for jollies doesnt't work this easily....

Rj, have you ever once criticized anything that Obama has done? Once? Ever? Or is it all just the evil republicans? When republicans try to organize black people it's pathetic and racist, but when Obama does it it's somehow angelic? What the fuck.

Pretty sure he also has Latinos for Obama, Asians for Obama, Women for Obama. Why is it only racist when it's black people, SC? Why is it only racism when it's reverse racism against whitey by blackey.

There's an African-Americans for Romney facebook page (and women for romney). I'm sure there's a gays for Romney.

Want the equivalent of Whitey for Romney? Here's a Catholics for Romney web page. Doesn't get much whiter than that. http://catholicsforromney.blogspot.com/

To show the racism, Black History month is the shortest month of the year.

Call it race bait if you want...I call it extreme hypocrisy.

Take whatever group you want that has "black" or "hispanic" in it and insert white and it all of the sudden sounds racist.

And yes....I love baiting the lefties into defending racism

That's because whites aren't a protected minority group hence the substitution doesn't hold. Substitutions only work when the the substituent is a member of the same set. Here the set is minority races in America. The claim that this is racist is ludicrous.

Morgan Freeman is the man.

Back