• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama the Racist

Try "Network television" and "every other month of the year."

Exactly. Karma, if you have some time, look over the programming schedules of network TV from the 1980s forward at NBC, FOX, and UPN/WB (now CW). You'll see the each network at some point prominently featured programming that catered to black audiences, primarily to counter program other networks and then moved away from that programming after the network got established. TBS is using that strategy now. That's interesting because for years, they've been the cable network closest to a broadcast network.

As an interesting sidenote. Morgan lives in Charleston, MS and is good friends with my uncle. Lives in a community of 10,000-12,000 in rural Mississippi just because he likes the people. Most of his friends are rural white Mississippians. Not making any conclusions based on that information, just find it interesting. He grew up in Greenwood, MS and now lives 25 minutes north of there in Charleston.

Guy is a very interesting person and very down to earth. Interacts with normal people (like me) much like a normal person, and not someone who makes 1m for a 30 sec commercial voice over.

To show the racism, Black History month is the shortest month of the year.

I hope this is a good joke...if it is you got me :) If it isn't, you are seriously insane.

Every now and then, and this thread is the perfect example of why, I like to point out that I am SC Deac with a space and not SCDeac with no space. I've been posting since the rancho da nada days so please don't confuse me with the guy who started this stupid thread.

Every now and then, and this thread is the perfect example of why, I like to point out that I am SC Deac with a space and not SCDeac with no space. I've been posting since the rancho da nada days so please don't confuse me with the guy who started this stupid thread.

Yes please don't.

To show the racism, Black History month is the shortest month of the year.

Oh come on people, THIS is funny. Well played RJ.

To the main point, SCDeac - not to be confused with SC Deac - is doing the old double reverse race baiting. By justifying his race baiting as "moral outrage" he makes it damn near impossible to debate with... and the reverse PC trap is well played too SCDeac. Having grown up in SC I have seen this a great deal over the years.

Racisim mixed with righteous indignation. (It is the equivelant of, "Many of my best friends are black...")

The "shortest month of the year" joke is probably older than Black History Month itself.

Oh come on people, THIS is funny. Well played RJ.

To the main point, SCDeac - not to be confused with SC Deac - is doing the old double reverse race baiting. By justifying his race baiting as "moral outrage" he makes it damn near impossible to debate with... and the reverse PC trap is well played too SCDeac. Having grown up in SC I have seen this a great deal over the years.

Racisim mixed with righteous indignation. (It is the equivelant of, "Many of my best friends are black...")

I actually was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left, but thanks for the double secret reverse race baiting theory. I guess I made Lee Atwater's ghost proud.

Most of my friends are white btw.

The other day I stumbled across Tom Joiners radio show. Now that's some racist bullshit. Reverse the races on his show and it would come across as some type of Joseph Goebbels creation. My favorite was when they called a black Norwegian woman an "African American NOrwegian". Seriously?

Just because it's coming from the other side of the political spectrum doesnt make it any less wrong.

This is the most perplexing thing I've seen regarding Obama and Race. It is very interesting. I encourage all of you to peruse the content of this short film.

Seriously though, is this video racist? It's made by African-Americans but it perpetuates all of the negative stereotypes.

Last edited:
Back