• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Kawhi on Westbrook seems smart, will frustrate the shit outta him #Pop

I saw a lot of people predicting that it will go 6 or 7 with some picking the Thunder. I'm not sure they factored in how much Pop will shit all over Billy Donovan. I've got the Thunder taking Game 3 and that's it.

That was so much fun to watch. Wow.

Do you #spursdonks feel a little bad about pulling for Danny Green? Dude is pretty lame.

This is a massacre. Gotta love Pop calling a timeout in fear of a OKC comeback after they went on a huuuuugggge 2-0 run lol.

Do you #spursdonks feel a little bad about pulling for Danny Green? Dude is pretty lame.

Used to because Hole. But he plays his part and let a Deac carry him to the top. At least he doesn't have to drag as many Holes and Dukies as CP and AFA do.

Spurs played like shit in that second quarter. Lucky to have only a 33 point at half.

Aldridge is something like 18-22 with his only made three of the season and making one falling down, but there is no such thing as a hot hand...

Spurs scrubs.

Kevin Martin
Andre Miller
David West (ok not so much but a year ago who would have thought).

Kyle Singler sighting.

And he promptly puts up an air ball.

Back