• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Kawhi on Steph and LMA on Draymond and see what happens.

Steph ain't gonna be 100% against the Spurs, assuming the Spurs advance, just ain't. Maybe the Warriors should milk their Portland series to 6 games to get be more healthy by the Western Conference Finals, but I think that bodes well for playing Steph defensively. You might (key word might) be able to play him a little tighter on the jumper on the hope/assumption that he is not as laterally quick as he was a month ago.

I also worry that Kawhi will have a bad game tonight. Wondering if he his back or hamstring will be tight from the first play in Game 1.

Kawhi on Steph and LMA on Draymond and see what happens.

I'd like to see Diaw on Dray for a long stretch and see what happens. He might be the best Dray defender - other than Kawhi - that the Spurs have. Just not sure if he laterally quick enough to keep Dray out of the paint..

I'm not sure if Pop is going to start Diaw this time. I think he'll go straight up with Duncan on Bogut and LMA on Draymond and see how it goes before going small.

Steph ain't gonna be 100% against the Spurs, assuming the Spurs advance, just ain't. Maybe the Warriors should milk their Portland series to 6 games to get be more healthy by the Western Conference Finals, but I think that bodes well for playing Steph defensively. You might (key word might) be able to play him a little tighter on the jumper on the hope/assumption that he is not as laterally quick as he was a month ago.

I also worry that Kawhi will have a bad game tonight. Wondering if he his back or hamstring will be tight from the first play in Game 1.

Regardless of how many games the Warriors/Blazers series goes, the Western Conference finals is going to start on Monday, May 16th at the earliest (if either series goes to a Game 7, it would start on Wednesday, May 18th. I guess there is a slight chance it could be moved up to Saturday, May 14th, but there are currently no games scheduled to be broadcast that day (in the entire playoffs), so I doubt they move up the start date even if both series end in a sweep).

fuck i just realized i'm going to be on the least coast the first week of the wcf.

Enjoy not having to watch sports in the afternoon like some kind of bum.

Genuinely surprised the Spurs are only favored by 7.5 tonight after game 1's dismantling. Not touching it, but that is quite tempting.

I don't expect OKC to give the Spurs a real run in any game in San Antonio, but perhaps we get a back door cover in a game that has a 10-15 point spread throughout?

Regardless of how many games the Warriors/Blazers series goes, the Western Conference finals is going to start on Monday, May 16th at the earliest (if either series goes to a Game 7, it would start on Wednesday, May 18th. I guess there is a slight chance it could be moved up to Saturday, May 14th, but there are currently no games scheduled to be broadcast that day (in the entire playoffs), so I doubt they move up the start date even if both series end in a sweep).

Interesting. I also just saw that Game 3 is not until Friday. That is a nice break for the Spurs. Of course I posted that somewhere above and then forget.

fuck i just realized i'm going to be on the least coast the first week of the wcf.

Beast_Coast_Rob_1024x1024.jpg

Not bad for someone like me who has kids who stay up that late.

When I was in Vancouver a month ago, it was a continual WTF to see hockey on at the hotel bars at freaking 4:30.

No wonder the Godless masses on the Jest Coast don't make it to church on football Sundays.

I'm having a hard time accepting that a team paying Richard Jefferson to play basketball in 2016 is going to make the Finals.

Schroeder was horrible down the stretch. That was their best chance to push it to 5 or 6.

Back