• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

3DMx2h1.png

i think this pretty much settles any of the are they the greatest team of all time debates.

fortunately i was in the air for the entirety of the game last night, so i didnt have to watch it.

How in the hell can anyone claim that wasn't intentional?

While I think it was intentional, I can argue the alternative: watch him as he comes down and immediately looks away. I can buy the fact that he was flailing to get the call - which SHOULD have been called - and so he came down and immediately looked to the official, rather than enjoying the results of his "handiwork." For that reason, I wouldn't suspend him.

Kobe got suspended twice I believe for flailing to draw a foul and hitting dudes in the face. Dray's move was worse.

While I think it was intentional, I can argue the alternative: watch him as he comes down and immediately looks away. I can buy the fact that he was flailing to get the call - which SHOULD have been called - and so he came down and immediately looked to the official, rather than enjoying the results of his "handiwork." For that reason, I wouldn't suspend him.

He looked away at the official so its not flagrant?

I'd argue its a no look shoe in the nuts. Don't want your target to anticipate and move.

Draymond is salty.

So is he arguing it was accidental because he was kicking his leg out to sell the foul and it just happened to be between Adams' legs or because he couldn't control his body to the point that he couldn't stop his leg from kicking out?

So is he arguing it was accidental because he was kicking his leg out to sell the foul and it just happened to be between Adams' legs or because he couldn't control his body to the point that he couldn't stop his leg from kicking out?

bringing your leg up to a 90 degree angle can't happen accidently

Exactly. The full force forward kick flail as part as your flop routine is just dumb and deserves to be punished just for the act itself. I don't care if he actually meant to contact Adams nuts, he knows what could happen when he does that on the reg. It'd be like just throwing a closed fist forward every time you're trying to sell a foul. "I didn't mean to hit him, I just throw a punch without regard for anything when I'm trying to sell a foul."

Back