• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Ford and Pelton had an insider article today saying that both Okafor and Noel play a lot better at center, and they both play worse when they're on the court together. I only watched the Hornets game but their spacing is from the 90's when they're together, almost have to play a stretch 4 in the NBA now. Which makes it more curious why Hinkie didn't draft the Zinger.

Ford floated an Okafor - Russell swap.

his point was kinda dumb too on both ends

1 - that the 6ers should have developed him better (yea, the other 7 teams that cut him fucked up too, i guess)
2 - that he "couldn't stick" - he was an unrestricted free agent and could have gone anywhere he wanted so other teams bid on him before sixers had the oppo

still, this has been rehashed a lot already - i think ish is a very good backup PG and would be valuable in that role on basically every team trying to compete in the league

if he's gotta be THE guy, you're not gonna be great

as for his development, arguably the sixers were a big turning point - they showcased him more than any other team did - they gave him wayyy more minutes than most clubs were willing to

You still missed the point, he's saying Ish is the guy you have on your team if you want to develop other young players, because he is a pass first guy

List of people who hate Ishmael Smith and everything he stands for:
1) deacphan
2) Towniedeac
3) PhDeac
4) Shamaine Dukes

McConnell blows. You can't have a player who can't shoot or drive on an NBA roster unless they can rebound or block shots.

I've watched pretty much every sixers game this year and can confirm that Nerlens and Jah really struggle playing together. I don't think this came as a surprise to the organization though. They will trade one of them eventually.

Sixers went with Kendall Marshall over Ish because of fit with Jah. They knew they were going to have to plod more and Jah clogs the driving lanes. I do think it was a mistake though. I miss Ish.

y'all disagree with any of my points or u just like ish and haralabobobob

Do you disagree that New Guinea's emerging economy will shift the balance of power in South East Asia during the latter half of the 21st century? because that's about as on topic as your points.

it must suck to not be as smart as you think you are

Back