• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: in which billbrasky opines on stealth insurance

Ball only averaged 14ppg on the highest scoring offense in the NCAA? He's gonna be a bust. For all the BBB hype I thought he was dropping 20 a night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fultz = Tyreke Evans 2.0

Nah. Fultz is much better than Evans was at this stage. He's a better shooter and passer and less turnover prone than Evans was in college. Plus Evans has always been more of a combo guard than a true PG.

And Evans was actually pretty legit his first two years before he started getting hurt all the time.

Nah. Fultz is much better than Evans was at this stage. He's a better shooter and passer and less turnover prone than Evans was in college. Plus Evans has always been more of a combo guard than a true PG.

And Evans was actually pretty legit his first two years before he started getting hurt all the time.

Anyone much better than the NBA ROY wins more than 9 games

Let's review Ainge first round draft picks!

Jaylen Brown - sucks, #3 pick and avgs 6 pts per game

Rozier - sucks
RJ Hunter - lol

Smart - #6 pick, sucks
James Young - sucks
Lucas Nogueira - traded

Sullinger - not even in the NBA
Fab Melo - he died, he's actually dead right now

You're right rsf, Ainge is misunderstood!

Let's review Ainge first round draft picks!

Jaylen Brown - sucks, #3 pick and avgs 6 pts per game

Rozier - sucks
RJ Hunter - lol

Smart - #6 pick, sucks
James Young - sucks
Lucas Nogueira - traded

Sullinger - not even in the NBA
Fab Melo - he died, he's actually dead right now

You're right rsf, Ainge is misunderstood!

I think Brown's going to be alright. He's averaging 9 and 5 in 20mpg and shooting 51/37 since the all star break. Can't think of anyone who went behind him that the Celts would rather have.

This is more about busting on Boston than being right

Marcus Smart is a bulldog. Buckets #eyetest getting worse in his old age.

This is more about busting on Boston than being right

t5EwTrQ.gif

Welcome to the This Draft Is Overhyped Club, palma. Beware of the Sixers donks. Lonzo ain't no #1 option. Fultz I have a little bit of faith in. Just a little.

Welcome to the This Draft Is Overhyped Club, palma. Beware of the Sixers donks. Lonzo ain't no #1 option. Fultz I have a little bit of faith in. Just a little.
I'm in this club

Everyone keeps saying its super deep but I don't see it

Ball only averaged 14ppg on the highest scoring offense in the NCAA? He's gonna be a bust. For all the BBB hype I thought he was dropping 20 a night.

That's a weird take, palma. CP3 only averaged 15 ppg on the most efficient offense in the NCAA that year.

ETA: I'm not saying Ball is CP3, but more that it's a weird reason to predict that he will bust.

Back