• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

Better off focusing on tee times. The clips haven't beaten us since December 2014.

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: it's the playoffs

Better off focusing on tee times. The clips haven't beaten us since December 2014.

That streak is only a few months longer than the length of time since the dubs have won 4 games in the NBA Finals.

And slightly shorter than the length of time since the spurs did the same.

i love shea so much

https://theringer.com/2017-nba-play...hi-leonard-warriors-kevin-durant-33fd66416b44

OH MY GOD IMAGINE GIANNIS GETTING A CHASE-DOWN BLOCK ON LEBRON. LeBron jumps the passing lane and picks off a Brogdon pass, turbo-jets his way down the court, gets to the rim, rises, and then, just before he dunks it, there’s Giannis, his giganto-hand swooping in from behind the play to slap the ball into the stands. Giannis would sneer so hard that his teeth would fall out of his head, and that would be sad, but actually it wouldn’t even matter because if he did that to LeBron he’d have a line of Milwaukeeans outside his house each night volunteering to chew up his dinner for him.

playing G7 in LA at 12:30 PM on a Sunday seems like unfortunate scheduling for the Clips

Shit, bought tix yesterday, and just got offered seats right next to Ballmer for game 7. That woulda been rad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit, bought tix yesterday, and just got offered seats right next to Ballmer for game 7. That woulda been rad

Why not sell the other ones?

This. And you can bottle and sell Ballmer tears to make some extra cash.

Have 3 going and can only get 2 seats.

A true friend would understand. Go solo and make friends with Ballmer. Or pick one friend and make two more friends to cover the seats.

A true friend would understand. Go solo and make friends with Ballmer. Or pick one friend and make two more friends to cover the seats.

Its a friend who flew in from Europe or my girlfriend. Which do you want me to boot?

Also, "offerred" doesn't mean free. But like 60% below face. But 2.5x more than I was currently paying for 3 tickets in the plebe ranks.

what kinda ticket price are we talking?

$600/seat. $1,500 face. All food and drink inclusive. Plus ya get into the under tunnel bar. Maybe free valet pkg too, dunno. About 20 cameos on TV time as you'll be right behind Ballmer. If you want, lemme know.

Last edited:
Srsly Palma? You take your friend.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Back