• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

$600/seat. $1,500 face. All food and drink inclusive. Plus ya get into the under tunnel bar. Maybe free valet pkg too, dunno. About 20 cameos on TV time as you'll be right behind Ballmer. If you want, lemme know.
Don't think I can swing it today

Although might be the last time to see jj as a clip!

Yeah Palma somehow you are donking this up. You gotta find a way to sit with Ballmer.

$600/seat. $1,500 face. All food and drink inclusive. Plus ya get into the under tunnel bar. Maybe free valet pkg too, dunno. About 20 cameos on TV time as you'll be right behind Ballmer. If you want, lemme know.

I thought you were a baller bro who did baller shit. You're just a lame wifed up dude like the rest of us.

YO AYO

what was that shit you were spewing about horford not being worth his contract again?

Just spent 4 days by myself In Vegas, ain't gonna ditch the wife two weekends in a row

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being behind Darrell prolly more fun.
f3876a925c02a7eb2bed2da74c2dc3dd.jpg

Ballmer sprung for programmable red white and blue arenawide wristbands. Cool as shit during the national anthem. Jazz players are gonna cry come free throw shooting time . They can program by section

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: it's the playoffs

This light thing easily the coolest thing I've seen at a sporting event. Actually programmed by row, so it's an elaborate thing with the pregame introductions. Curious to see if they do anything in the game

If Austin rivers could convert at the rim he'd be an all star. One of the best at getting there

Ballmer sprung for programmable red white and blue arenawide wristbands. Cool as shit during the national anthem. Jazz players are gonna cry come free throw shooting time . They can program by section

had these at the cavs regular season game (the one where the cavs sat everyone) a few weeks ago too

they're pretty awesome in-person

had these at the cavs regular season game (the one where the cavs sat everyone) a few weeks ago too

I mean they gotta be a couple bucks each to make and program

got the clips moneyline and over at 190.5 this afternoon

gobert to the bench = free for all in the lane

Doc can't coach. CP3 should play at least 44 minutes today. It's Game 7 and he's a superstar.

Sounds like the light up Mickey ears at the Disney parks that sync up with fireworks shows.

Back