• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

I'm starting to think the Jazz could give the Warriors fits. Not Game 7 fits, but will keep Game 2 close, win Game 3, and lose a classic in Game 4.

yeah they're a way tougher match up for the warriors than the hobbled clips. maybe 5 games.

The 2nd to last time I saw Chris go left for a layup he tore his ACL. The last time was an hour ago in the 3rd quarter. He got hurt. He hasn't made a shot since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jazz are really well coached. They got a good shot every time down the court

Jazz are really well coached. They got a good shot every time down the court

Yeah. Tall shooters are so important.

Man fuck doc rivers and Austin rivers and Jamal Crawford and doc rivers again

Sign and trade Blake for Paul George

Seemed strange we didn't have Mbah a boute in there 40 mins. They put him back in and he guarded Hayward for 24 secs And we got a violation. Rest of the game we had Austin or Felton on him till the 4th when they put Chris on him

Seemed strange we didn't have Mbah a boute in there 40 mins. They put him back in and he guarded Hayward for 24 secs And we got a violation. Rest of the game we had Austin or Felton on him till the 4th when they put Chris on him

It's not strange with a corch like Doc

Death.

Taxes.

Chris Paul getting bounced early in the playoffs

That's possible if Kyrie lets Lebron down. He should join Kawhi though.

CP fought hard in the CBA negotiations to get rid of an age rule and let him be able to sign a 5 year, $200 million dollar extension with the Clips. He might decide to change course and ringhunt on another team, but he's not signing for the minimum in Cleveland.

People are saying Spurs, but I'm not familiar with the cap space of them or other contenders this offseason, but I know the Cavs have a historic payroll that they can't get under.

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: it's the playoffs

Oh I don't think the Spurs have the cap space. I'm not sure but I think too much is tied up on Gasol.

Most likely he goes full GM and remakes the Clips by first getting rid of Blake and Doc and getting George.

13 points on 6-19 from the field with 9 assists in a game 7 loss from the best leader in the NBA, gotta love it

Back