• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

Yeah, and those Austin and Crawford contracts are looking like ooooooops

I think the JJ thing is in the regular season everyone's too lazy to chase him around. But they will come playoff time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clips look like a team fed up with years of playing with (/being berated by) a complete asshole

My god the Clips roster is awful

I was thinking the same thing. CP is the only thing keeping them from being the old school Clips.

He says after making a classic RJ joke about Caitlyn Jenner and ABC/ESPN

i didn't make a joke. you seemed to imply you cancelled ESPN on the other thread because Caitlyn Jenner won an ESPY. or maybe it was because of Colin Kaepernick?

I said nothing of the sort, good reading bud. I said I think ESPN is liberal and I have "cut the chord." Two separate thoughts. Not paying for DTV or spectrum tv was about it being ridiculous to pay $115-150 for TV & internet when I could be paying $85 and getting all the content I want, not boycotting anything.

I said nothing of the sort, good reading bud. I said I think ESPN is liberal and I have "cut the chord." Two separate thoughts. Not paying for DTV or spectrum tv was about it being ridiculous to pay $115-150 for TV & internet when I could be paying $85 and getting all the content I want, not boycotting anything.

what chord?

Balmer should walk over and fire doc right now mid 4th quarter

Back