• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

However, if you were drafting a team, you would probably take guys over Klay that you might rank behind him just based on fit. Maybe I'm typecasting, but I would rather build around some of these young bigs or a PG that is probably a tier behind Klay just based on fit.

Russell Westbrook is the most fun individual player to watch since AI.

Is it me or did Lebron get markedly better sometime in the last year? Like he seemed as if he was clearly on the decline physically and the game wasn't coming as easy to him.

Now he's the best player in the league again.

Is it me or did Lebron get markedly better sometime in the last year? Like he seemed as if he was clearly on the decline physically and the game wasn't coming as easy to him.
Agreed

Just a heads up from "the dark, sacred night." Thursday night's "Inside the NBA" is well worth watching. The whole show is pretty damn good, but don't miss the first 10-15 minutes when Chuck responds to Kenny's suggestion that Chuck should go to work for ESPN. Gold.

edit: Night to me. Might be early a.m. Friday for you. Damn circadians!

Last edited:
iJUciKJ.jpg

for as good as Towns and Davis are supposed to be 1-9 so far combined. Woof. Wolves especially should be better.

With regards to the bolded names, do you start a team with them? They're aging and I think I would go with the younger guys over them, even though I love CP. The only older guy I would take over anybody would the Lebron, but that's because he is Lebron.

If starting a franchise today I take CP3 over Klay and don't think twice about it. I'd put Klay somewhere in the 35-45 range and I'm not sure I'd take him in the top 50 picks if redrafting the league right now.

I feel like the Lakers may be sneaky good this year

they are pretty fun to watch with luke running the show. bryon scott might have been the worst coach in the nba last year. deangelo russell, julius randle, brandon ingram, jordan clarkson, larry nance jr. is pretty good group of young talent. did the lakers tank better than the 76ers too? they drafted different positions in the lottery instead of 3 centers and 2 PFs.

Nobody on the same tier as Embiid but probably drafted better overall

Randle seems to be exceeding expectations, which changes the game for the Lakers. He's got a legit handle for a PF

Back