• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

Bovada doesn't have tonight's game lines up yet, much less prop bets, but what's too high for an o/u for RUSS tonight? 39.5? 44.5? 49.5?

free wine tasting for season ticket holders tonight before the game. finna get wine drunk, watch russ go off for 40/15/12, and watch the dubs win by 15.

free wine tasting for season ticket holders tonight before the game. finna get wine drunk, watch russ go off for 40/15/12, and watch the dubs win by 15.

I bet Lacob has a way better line than Russ tonight.

hopefully he remembers to Vaseline his teeth, so he doesn't get red wine teeth on tv.

Jesus Facebooking Christ, wine tasting? R.I.P. Oakland #grit. I mean, I know that ship sailed a decade back, but still sad.

Rj, how can the dubs get tyson to shore up our interior? I loved the zaza signing in the off-season but hate it 3 games in. If only we'd rape-acquired chandler like the pacers.

not that i actually think we can net tyson.

we'll give you nerlens noel for steph curry

straight up, y'all don't have to throw in picks or anything

that might work if you also give us some of that wine y'all found

i know at least one minority owner owns a winery too. i'd guess lacob is making some of the best wine in the world. i bet we can spare some fetzer.

apparently lacob DOES NOT own a winery, but he met his current gf at a wine event when she was in the industry.

i'm considering a klay trade.

the problem with trading klay, if you are serious, is his defense. may as well have not signed durant kept the team intact and had more flexibility in the future.

a more defense minded center would be huge. it will be interesting to see the way they are playing in march.

they could've kept festus over livingston, who seems like a luxury on this team. of course festus is currently injured, but he'd be a young athletic big on the team when healthy.

the warriors will be fine, great, dominant etc etc but another thing that has stood out other than their pretty awful selection of bigs is that the older role players, mainly iggy, might be starting to slow down.

Back