• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

luls sixers press room today has shirley temple dispensers pushing for the embiid all star vote

C1605piWQAoCoT5.jpg

Do you know the story that there's a celebrity Joel Embiid was hitting on, that said "come back when you're an all star" and if he makes the all star team he'll get the date. So the campaign to get him in the all star game is about getting him some ass.

I really dig the NBA pregame crew of Jalen, T-Mac, and Chauncey, but Jalen just listed his top-5 small school (non-power conference) players: Kawhi, PG13, Dame, Hayward, and McCullom.

Um...

LOL. Maybe Steph was retconned as a Dukie.

I really dig the NBA pregame crew of Jalen, T-Mac, and Chauncey, but Jalen just listed his top-5 small school (non-power conference) players: Kawhi, PG13, Dame, Hayward, and McCullom.

Um...
Steph is a complete afterthought altogether this season.

Oh shit that Philly game winner. Philly is a fun team to root for.

Is it just me or have the first 3 NBA channels been free all winter long? I'd be kinda pissed if I were paying for this.

The announcers said that Joel Embiid was dancing with the mascot during the celebration and I have not yet seen any video, this is an outrage.

also may or may not have watched that video ten straight times

TJ McConnell mean mugging in the celebration huddle is my favorite part.

Back