• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

Sixers with the win and Oak on the bench.

I'm a broken record but Embiid posted a +20 tonight.

Held the Raptors, averaging 119 a game, to 89.

Embiid seriously deserves votes for DPOY. His tenth straight 20 point game too. One short of Iverson for rookie team record.

I'm a broken record but Embiid posted a +20 tonight.

Held the Raptors, averaging 119 a game, to 89.

Embiid seriously deserves votes for DPOY. His tenth straight 20 point game too. One short of Iverson for rookie team record.

What kinda line did Wroten put up?

5.5 games back of the playoffs, Simmons bout to join the team

Imagine if we had been benching Oak all season :eek:

Brown did say the Simmons debut wouldn't be next Weds tho :/

Durant is unfair in this offense. He takes nothing but good shots.

Rudy Gay with torn achilles, Boogie may never make the playoffs

Last edited:
I traded Gay earlier this week, and this was his first game with his new fake team. I am a little worried nobody is ever going to trade with me again.

Lol.

Does the NBA do any flex scheduling for national TV games later in the season? Sixers never on here and I'd like to be able to tell my kids about The Process origin story someday.

NBA TV Fan Night on Tuesdays is close.

Leonard 2 x AS starter. No bestbrook first team. Durant with 170 player votes to Currys 63.

Yeah that quad double and -20 in another blowout loss is a great point on his resume.

Back