• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

You know what they say about assuming

You know I wasn't giving the Spurs a free pass over the Warriors. I was saying Kawhi would have to through KD to get 7 shots at what he did tonight.

Just yanking your chain...

You make your way over to Otown today to let Lil ph witness history?

Don't think this iteration of the Spurs is good enough to make it to the WCF if every team is healthy.

Of course the Spurs are good enough, but so have 15 of the last 20 iterations of the Spurs. Of course as a Spurs fan, we don't count the number of WCF's they make, only the Finals.

dubs announcers really loving james in this game. pumping him up as a great complimentary player that does all things.

dubs announcers really loving james in this game. pumping him up as a great complimentary player that does all things.

Probably just thrilled to get to cover some interesting players. Gotta take what you can get.

i don't think they've ever seen anything like dion waiters tonight then. dude's unconscious.

ugh... livingston takes the dunk down 3 with 20 to play instead of kicking to a wide open durant in the corner. probs the safer play but i wonder what the %s really are.

though the heat's lineup has some pretty weak free throwers, so maybe you're better off making them miss fts.

kd didn't expect it to be dion waiters to be the former teammate to outplay him in the win after playing westbrook, harden, ibaka*, and him b2b2b2b.

i mean not really ibaka

HOF Oak with a +0 in a 17 point loss. What you gotta say now, Townie?

i say the sixers are awful without embiid, same as always

since mid-november, they're a top 5 defense in the league (with embiid on the floor, over 850min of game)

without him, they're bottom three

Based on the box score a lot of guys stepped up.

Looks like Okafor not playing is more important to the Sixers than Embiid playing.

Back