• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

my buddy was taken by a client to the game last night and basically sat on the clippers bench and was giving me real-time updates

"Highlight of my life might be when Paul Pierce asked me why sixers fans chanted trust the process and I got to explain it to him. "

"I used to hate Paul Pierce a lot but he was pretty cool. I got to talk to him a good amount. He was talking shit on nerlens a lot in the beginning of the game but by the end he admitted he was pretty legit. He also is a big fan of TJ McConnell of all people. He said every team needs some like him to come off the bench and turn it up a notch.

"Deandre Jordan is a huuuuuuuge asshole. He came off the court and this little kid behind me tried to high five him and he says "go fuck yourself to a 7 year old". His teammates were like wohhhhh guy."

"Last fun story. None of the clippers players have heard of broad city and they don't know Blake griffin was dancing around naked in an episode. I introduced them to that though. "

ugh, yuck

b96f8402-8839-42de-825f-158ccc14b8ef.jpg

Never heard of Broad City? That's a shame.

Re: Celtics jerseys, kinda surprising that the arguably most iconic jersey in basketball is the first to go with ads.

Need to Ph to give us an update on the Bucks ability to keep Giannis since he was voted into the ASG as a forward and not a point guard.

Need to Ph to give us an update on the Bucks ability to keep Giannis since he was voted into the ASG as a forward and not a point guard.

Silver might need to step in and make the change for Basketball Reasons to make sure he doesn't bolt the NBA to go play in the French Pro League.

That would be a horrible trade.

Lebron got Blatt fired a year ago. Should Lue be worried?

Back