• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

or it's as if someone just likes the sound of their own posts a lot when they think it's reasonable to rank him 25th but will argue with the entire thread for half of the 220 posts about him being top 30.

I'd say there's a range of 15-20 spots you could rank Klay (25-45). Combining what I've seen and his advanced stats I'd argue that he's at the bottom of that range, as I have on this thread.

FWIW, the argument began because people were claiming Klay was Top 10 or top 20. That's more of a hot take than claiming he's not a top 30 player.

my boy & point god GIANNIS with a crazy line tonight. 35 points on 13/19, 9 boards, 7 assists, 7 blocks.

DONUTS SIGHTING

Marc Stein
ESPN Senior Writer

The Pelicans are in the process of finalizing a one-year deal with Donatas Motiejunas at the veteran minimum, according to league sources

Giles getting 12 MPG with Grayson suspended.... bringing him back slowly or can he really not crack the starting rotation?

Isaiah Thomas and James Harden each scored 52 (in Harden's case, 53) on 26 shots, within 3 days of each other, and now Jimmy Butler goes off for 52 on 24 (!) shots.

This friggin' year, man

I think he is made of some sort of elastic material. Dude stretches out like Mr. Fantastic.

if his name wasn't giannis and/or he didn't already have some great nicknames already, Mr. Fantastic would be a p good one

Back