• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015-2016 Charlotte Hornets Thread - Batum & Marv back, Lin, Al & Lee gone

Yeah I think we win Saturday and possibly Monday. We played relatively well on offense last night, but Miami shot what, 72% in the first half? No way they can keep that up on the road.

The Batum injury obviously hurts though.

I know, time for him to earn that contract. I also wouldn't mind a few minutes for Hansbrough to try to get Whiteside to take a swing at him or something.

Frank the Tank and Spencer Hawes were on Pardon My Take the other day. Somewhat funny, but not exactly confidence instilling. Plus Hawes called Cam "Scam Newton" because he's a Seattle dude, so fuck him

Frank the Tank and Spencer Hawes were on Pardon My Take the other day. Somewhat funny, but not exactly confidence instilling. Plus Hawes called Cam "Scam Newton" because he's a Seattle dude, so fuck him

He learned that from DirtySouthDeacon.

Thanks for coming Frank. Four threes from Deng in less than six minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually you can pretty much insert any of our white bigs into that statement

Interesting strategy of just tapping rebounds around rather than grabbing them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With a few more fast twitch muscles they could have fulfilled what seems to be their dream of being volleyball players

He just had to get 5 horrible shots out of the way to get into his rhythm he's Gucci now

LOL. I was similarly bashing him right before he went off.

Spoelstra definitely comes up with some GIF-able faces.

A playoff win!

Official 2015-2016 Charlotte Hornets Thread - WELL THAT SUCKED

Frank got it going and Winslow was terrible tonight. Daughter got on the big screen dancing with her ice cream cone.

Back