• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015-2016 Charlotte Hornets Thread - Batum & Marv back, Lin, Al & Lee gone

Does Ian Eagle have any idea that MKG is 1) a longtime member of the Charlotte Hornets 2) out for the season ?

we will win game 2. Miami isn't going to be that hot again.

What adjustments does Clifford roll out tomorrow? Play Lamb at the 3 and Batum at the 4 to focus on Deng? Sag the 5 on the Whiteside P&Rs? Not change anything and just figure that Miami blew their load and can't duplicate that effort again?
Primarily they need Marvin and Kemba to actually show up or they don't have a chance.

i think some adjustments are needed, but I do think Miami isn't going to shoot that well again.

FYI, game 4 start time now set for 7pm on Monday with OKC/Dallas now guaranteed a Game 5 (in case anyone was holding tickets).

Heat were an awful shooting team during the regular season. Just sucks.

I mean, we had a great first half. 60 points? Ok. Oh wait, the heat missed 10 shots the whole first half? 72 points. Wtf.

My buddy argued Miami was a better draw than Boston.

OOPS

Damn Batum just rolled both ankles at the same time

Fuck. Why did I even buy tickets for Saturday?

Because a LeBron meltdown in the ECF before the inevitable Warrior domination will be the closest thing we'll get to a surprise run in these playoffs

I'll be there with the family Saturday to watch Kemba lead us to victory !! ! ! ! ! !!

Back