• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015-2016 Charlotte Hornets Thread - Batum & Marv back, Lin, Al & Lee gone

And the same record as Miami - 4 way tie for third place, but lost all tiebreakers.

I love that 5:30 Saturday game 3. The Hive should be buzzing like crazy for that one, especially if they can steal one on the road beforehand.

^ I didn't notice Miami too. Wow. Hornets have not won a playoff game since 2001-2. A game, not a series.

And the same record as Miami - 4 way tie for third place, but lost all tiebreakers.

I love that 5:30 Saturday game 3. The Hive should be buzzing like crazy for that one, especially if they can steal one on the road beforehand.

Ugh.... fucking hate it... That's the one time I can't go on Saturday... Thank god I already bought tickets...

Stephanie Ready jokes about that in most of the broadcasts, how Lin gets destroyed in every game with minimal foul calls.

Darren Rovell @darrenrovell
BREAKING: Adam Silver said it's likely Hornets will have Brand Jordan logo on jerseys in 2017-18, not the Nike logo like rest of league.

Lol that video was awful. Only the first one might have been a flagrant foul, the rest clearly weren't.

you've been killing it with your #hottakes recently. First replacing Kobe with Brandon Roy would result in championships, now this.

Kobe definitely should've been a flagrant, Melo should've been flagrant, too. I think it's more about how the refs across the league aren't consistent.

Last edited:
you've been killing it with your #hottakes recently. First replacing Kobe with Brandon Roy would result in championships, now this.

Kobe definitely should've been a flagrant, Melo should've been flagrant, too. I think it's more about how the refs across the league aren't consistent.

I agree. It was a play on the ball but looked like excessive force in that clip. Would want to see a little more of the lead-up to it though to be sure.

Melo was going for the steal and would have gotten it if not for the foul by Afflalo which kept the ball below where Carmelo was swiping. Guards get hit in the face all the time on follow throughs from missed blocks, I'm sure you could make a similar tape for any other average guard in the league.

Down 19 at the end of the first

See y'all for game two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah this one looks pretty over two minutes into the second half. Can't come out like they did tonight.

I CANT WAIT FOR KAMINSKY TO DEVELOP INTO A NINTH MAN

Winslow's been getting rave reviews from all the NBA guys recently too, makes it even worse

Back