• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015-2016 Charlotte Hornets Thread - Batum & Marv back, Lin, Al & Lee gone

Hibbert misses a lot of layups for a huge human

http://swarmandsting.com/2016/07/06/charlotte-hornets-free-agency-review/

"I give the Hornets an overall grade of C- for the offseason and this will not change unless another trade is made. The Hornets seemed to take a small step backwards in terms of talent and did not seem to get better on paper. Many fans of the Hornets may not want to hear it but unless these players that were added turn it around we are looking at a team fighting to earn a playoff berth. It is quite possible that the Hornets miss the playoffs altogether."

On signing Sessions...http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...th-hornets-contract-details-comments-reaction

"It was a smart move for a Hornets team that needed to fill out its bench with quality veterans, but on the same day that Kevin Durant announced on the Players' Tribune that he would sign with the Golden State Warriors, it was also a reminder that the Hornets aren't built to compete for a championship."

Last edited:
This may be a bit if a reach, but I could def see Ewing being a positive for Hibbert and could help bring him back to his all star level of play in the early 2010s. I wish I knew what happened behind the scenes with the paceshow that caused him to have such a dramatic downward spiral so quickly.

This may be a bit if a reach, but I could def see Ewing being a positive for Hibbert and could help bring him back to his all star level of play in the early 2010s. I wish I knew what happened behind the scenes with the paceshow that caused him to have such a dramatic downward spiral so quickly.
I dunno

Hibbert is almost 30

I dunno

Hibbert is almost 30

Dude has major confidence issues so it might not hurt to get him back with familiar faces and good people, but the reality is that he is also not going to get that much better from what we've seen. Best case scenario is that he develops into a good backup and, for $5 mil, I'm cool with that.

just filling out the roster. he's the 3rd string PG replacing jorge guitierrez from last year. also, according to the coaching staff they're trying to turn Harrison into a wing instead of a PG.

Maybe Vogel was able to work miracles? Maybe Hibbert just kinda sucks

Miami is prob gonna have to dump McBob and a "positive asset" do sign Wade. I'd actually be excited about that retread signing

OH SHIT that tweet was from 2 hours ago just refreshed and Wade is already gone

Back