• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

This is just embarrassing, I'm going to lose to this guy (who is 0-8):

5ocsx0.png

Today we want to thank the sweet baby Jesus for DeAngelo Willaims, Cam and L. Blount. Amen

Now to sacrifice a goat to appease the fantasy gods

Got 34 and 8 points from Aaron Rodgers and the Panthers D. Hard to imagine a better combination of fantasy and rooting results.

And now I've got my first real Monday night showdown. I'm down 2.5 with Bennett vs. Wilson.

Last edited:
Pick 2:

Willie Snead @ WAS
Amari Cooper vs. MIN
Martavis Bryant vs. CLE

I'm thinking Cooper & Bryant.

Pick 2:
DeMarco Murray vs MIA
Charcandrick West @ DEN
Doug Martin vs DAL

I'm thinking Murray & West.

Pick 4 (RB2, WR2, WR3, and FLEX):
Chris Johnson @ SEA
James Starks vs. DET
Jordan Matthews vs. MIA
Sammy Watkins @ NYJ
Stefon Diggs @ Oakland

I don't know, but I'm thinking Johnson (RB2), Diggs (WR2), Watkins (WR3), and Starks (FLEX)

Watkins, Karlos Williams, or Duke Johnson as flex?

Johnson played decently last week and got a TD, but the other 2 played great. But not sure about Williams with Shady back.

Pick 2:

Willie Snead @ WAS
Amari Cooper vs. MIN
Martavis Bryant vs. CLE

I'm thinking Cooper & Bryant.

Pick 2:
DeMarco Murray vs MIA
Charcandrick West @ DEN
Doug Martin vs DAL

I'm thinking Murray & West.

Pick 4 (RB2, WR2, WR3, and FLEX):
Chris Johnson @ SEA
James Starks vs. DET
Jordan Matthews vs. MIA
Sammy Watkins @ NYJ
Stefon Diggs @ Oakland

I don't know, but I'm thinking Johnson (RB2), Diggs (WR2), Watkins (WR3), and Starks (FLEX)

I would start Martin over West, other than that, I agree with everything else

Rawls did the best when called to fill in. McKinnon was a disappointment when AP was suspended last year. Mason's already been underwhelming.

Curious aside: you can only be over- or under- whelmed. There is no appropriate level of whelming, or stand alone whelming.

Back