• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Demaryius Thomas
Allen Hurns
Dez Bryant
Jarvis Landry

I am going to start 3/4 - who sits ?

Wow that's tough. Does your league get points for return yards?

Those 4 guys are going up against 4 of the top 5 teams for Points Allowed to WR this season. The lowest ranked being Dez @TB.

Honestly I think I'd sit Hurns, even if he's riding a TD streak, his floor is still lower. Either Hurns or Dez. I don't think you sit either Thomas or Landry as both are pretty locked in at higher floors than the other 2. And I still can't trust Cassel.

Seriously? You should always start Olson over Rodgers (and almost any TE not named Gronk). I don't care what the match ups are.

Seriously? You should always start Olson over Rodgers (and almost any TE not named Gronk). I don't care what the match ups are.

lol. You're right. Greg Olsen should be the one player in ink on anyone's fantasy team. Let me know if there's anyone else. Thanks. :thumbsup:

I was surprised because I would never consider starting a flyer over an elite position player. Maybe it works out for you, but the vast majority of weeks it won't.

It's your team, though. Those are just my two cents.

I was surprised because I would never consider starting a flyer over an elite position player. Maybe it works out for you, but the vast majority of weeks it won't.

It's your team, though. Those are just my two cents.

Just busting your chops. Richard Rodgers, though, has been a huge target for Aaron Rodgers this season, especially lately. Detroit is the worst team in the league and GB badly needs a win - and they're at home.

OMFG, my fantasy team is a fucking travesty this week. Aaron Rodgers, Alshon Jeffrey, DeAngelo Williams, James Starks, TJ Yeldon, the St Louis Defense, the Green Bay TE. Only 1 of those dudes has even 7 points. Jesus.

OMFG, my fantasy team is a fucking travesty this week. Aaron Rodgers, Alshon Jeffrey, DeAngelo Williams, James Starks, TJ Yeldon, the St Louis Defense, the Green Bay TE. Only 1 of those dudes has even 7 points. Jesus.

You spoke too soon on the Packers players. Rodgers has been great and managed to lose the last two weeks. That's perfect.

Fantasy gods thank you for the blessing that is Charcandrick West amen.

And jeebus my kicker got me 16 pts standard league lolololol

I put in a waiver request for the Baltimore D and got it, but forgot to switch Baltimore into my lineup in the Pit League 1, so I had to add Houston's DEF as a last minute add.

Now I'm up 2.6 points with Houston's D/ST against Disco Kid who has A. Blue.

Pretty sure that's an L

Unbelievable.

So, I'm down 6 points going into tonight's game. My opponent is done; I have AJ Green and Tyler Eifert. Andy Dalton decides to play like shit, as does the Bengals' OL. Eifert decides to play as if he's never used his hands. Still, I get within a point. Then, on 3rd and long on the final drive, Green gets 2 points and I go up by 1. The Bengals continue their drive, Dalton completes a pass to Green - who promptly fumbles, costing me 2 points and the game (well, a tie).

At least KJ got major props after having a difficult first quarter. He was fantastic the rest of the way and that play on Green, as well as the tackle on the final play that allowed Demps to strip the ball, may have won the game for Houston.

Who's read Matthew Berry's Love/Hate column this week? TMR is totally in the wrong about the pool noodle thing, amirite?

Who's read Matthew Berry's Love/Hate column this week? TMR is totally in the wrong about the pool noodle thing, amirite?

usually skip the intro part but just read it. he's wrong but the guy was a jerk too and then TMR was a jerk back and a stupid situation escalated. guy was probably a Giants fan and just taunting Berry

usually skip the intro part but just read it. he's wrong but the guy was a jerk too and then TMR was a jerk back and a stupid situation escalated. guy was probably a Giants fan and just taunting Berry

Yup, both were douches.

Back