• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

In RB bye week hell...

Options:

Carlos Hyde @ Seattle (possibly won't even play due to coming back from injury)
Jay Ajayi vs Dallas (I have Lamar Miller already)

or possible waiver wire pickups:
Darren Sproles @ Tampa Bay
Alfred Blue vs NY Jets
Johnathan Grims vs NY Jets
Charles Sims @ Philly
Alfred Morris @ Carolina
Bilal Powell @ Houston

Just a bunch of garbage, but what looks the most digestible?

In RB bye week hell...

Options:

Carlos Hyde @ Seattle (possibly won't even play due to coming back from injury)
Jay Ajayi vs Dallas (I have Lamar Miller already)

or possible waiver wire pickups:
Darren Sproles @ Tampa Bay
Alfred Blue vs NY Jets
Johnathan Grims vs NY Jets
Charles Sims @ Philly
Alfred Morris @ Carolina
Bilal Powell @ Houston

Just a bunch of garbage, but what looks the most digestible?

I think Hyde is going to be out.

I like Ajayi, and you would want him as a handcuff for Miller, anyway. Sproles is also interesting with Mathews out. Out of the rest of the list, Sims is the only one I would consider.

Any Texan RB against Jets? Nope. Struggling Morris against Carolina? Do not want. Powell, off injury with limited work? No thanks.

Hyde has been ruled out.

So now I either drop him or Ajayi to add and start Sproles, or I just double down with the Dolphins RBs vs the Cowboys. Fun fun.

Hyde has been ruled out.

So now I either drop him or Ajayi to add and start Sproles, or I just double down with the Dolphins RBs vs the Cowboys. Fun fun.

What about Draughns for goal line carries (sp?) SF against a tough match-up or Turbin for the injured DMC.

What about Draughns for goal line carries (sp?) SF against a tough match-up or Turbin for the injured DMC.

Yeah, I might role the dice with Turbin if DMCs status stays murky. Not really feeling Draughn.

What about Rod Smith? Is Turbin definitely the guy if McFadden is out?

HOF day for me.

Shaun Draughn is my highest scorer in one league :rulz:

I picked him up this morning (since I was busy all day with an early Thanksgiving thing), by dropping Thomas Rawls. And it's a keeper league.

FML

Due to byes I have 3 Bills going tonight: Watkins, Clay, Williams. And I have the Pats D. Going against McCoy. My opponent, the worst in the league this yer, forgot to sub out Sam Bradford and I might still lose (and I played Cam this week). Ugh.

Down 19 with Brady and Tyrod going up against Amendola.

If I lose this one I'm going to be quite annoyed.

Took down the only undefeated team left in my league while having my lowest scoring output of the season.

BOOM goes the dynamite!

Pick 2:

Doug Martin @IND
Javorious Allen @ CLE
DeMarco Murray @DET

Sitting Romo after picking up Hoyer on the waiver wire. The starting QB who is playing against NO strategy has worked well this year.

Back