• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

This is the moment I was waiting for when I drafted David Johnson but I let him go a few weeks ago.

This is the moment I was waiting for when I drafted David Johnson but I let him go a few weeks ago.

Ditto. I did the same thing with Rawls. I think I actually dropped them both at the same time a few weeks ago. I loved the talent for both but realized they would only have value if the guys ahead of them got hurt. Of course all 3 guys ahead of them got hurt.

Keep Spencer Ware, or cut for David Johnson? Other RB's are DeAngelo Williams, DMC, Doug Martin.
Spencer is doing well for KC while Charcandrick nurses sore hammy. David has the job free and clear. Did I just talk myself into that transaction?

I'm absolutely terrible this year, and have had 1st waiver position all year long. I don't think I have an original RB won at auction - CJ Anderson, Andre Ellington, Ameer Abdullah, Ronnie Hillman. My team is basically Aaron Rodgers and FA pickups.

Every year I plan to draft 1 QB, 1 legit starter RB, 2 starting WRs, 2 Top 10 TEs, 1 D, and spend the rest on high potential RBs. Then inevitably I get impatient with the RBs.

I can make the playoffs for the first time ever in my longstanding league, but a lot has to go my way. I have to win (which I should) plus one of two teams has to lose. But unfortunately one of those teams plays our league's worst team this week, and the other team has to play the league's #2 team, but #2 team is missing Gronk, so it gets easier.

My league expanded from 10 to 12 teams this year so we started over and drew "rivals" for scheduling and I got stuck playing the #2 and #3 teams twice, while the #1 defending Champ got the two new guys to the league (and fantasy football) to play twice. Real bummer sitting at 5-7 and needing 1 more win to secure playoffs.

1 am 1st in my league in points and position with only 6 drafted players remaining on my team out of 15 draft picks and only 3 out of my top 7 draft picks.

Drafted the #7 WR, #2 RB and #2 QB in rounds 8, 9, and 14 and picked up the #2 TE in FA.

My other league I am barely holding on to the last playoff spot. 1st in points against by a large margin.

I don't think I have an original RB won at auction - CJ Anderson, Andre Ellington, Ameer Abdullah, Ronnie Hillman. My team is basically Aaron Rodgers and FA pickups.

I was actually commenting on how great your RB corps looks. Bravo on the FA wire - all of those dudes are startable.

pretty pumped to get David Johnson with the #6 waiver priority (out of 10). We only have 3 bench spots so teams can't just stash players like in leagues with more bench space. Good times.

Come on, Calvin Johnson. Need to man up tonight!

Pick 2 in case Megatron can't play - James Jones, Travis Benjamin, Devin Funchess

I'm a little ticked Jones had 0.00 last week. Who does that, playing a full game?

playoffs on the line. Win and I'm in with my piecemeal, jerry-rigged line up.

Need 2 RBs, 2WR, 1 Flex (.5 PPR, .5/1st down):

RB:
Woodhead
Sproles
CJ Anderson
Abdullah

WR:
D. Thomas
J. Landry
Tate
Moncrief

Thinking:
RB: Anderson, Woodhead
WR: Thomas, Landry
Flex: Moncrief (but entertaining Tate or Abdullah)

Any thoughts, especially if Johnson can't go tonight?

Come on, Calvin Johnson. Need to man up tonight!

Pick 2 in case Megatron can't play - James Jones, Travis Benjamin, Devin Funchess

I'm a little ticked Jones had 0.00 last week. Who does that, playing a full game?

James and Benjamin

Any thoughts, especially if Johnson can't go tonight?

I like your picks as they are with Moncrief going if Megatron cannot. (unless you meant if that would mean you start Tate instead...which is a no.)

With Hurns likely out, pick my WR2 between T Benjamin or Watkins

Watkins

My WR choice has crushed me the last two weeks, started Tavon Auston over James Jones two weeks ago, lost by 5 points, started James Jones over Sammy Watkins last week, lost by 11 points.

I need 1 WR and 1 Flex among:

Mark Ingram
James Jones
Vincent Jackson
Sammy Watkins
Willie Sneed
Tavon Austin
Scott Chandler

I've got Watkins as my WR and Ingram as my Flex, but really have no idea anymore (feel free to let me know if you would bench Gurley or Ivory for any of these dudes).

Nice little fantasy comeback for Rodgers. A 20+ yard rushing TD is just what I needed.

Yeah, I had both Rodgers on that last play. First time the fantasy gods have smiled on me all season. :plos:

Back