• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Is it time to bench Randall Cobb in favor of Allen Robinson, Brandin Cooks and Travis Benjamin at WR/WRT?

Langford should be owned over ajayi

dropped Ingram for Langford

with all the injuries I want to keep the handcuff to Miller in case he is the next RB to die. I think Ajayi has RB1 talent if called upon.

So, I snuck into the playoffs in my Yahoo league and have a really close match-up by the numbers in Week 14. My team is solid, but has been hemorrhaging points due to bad gambles on waiver wire defenses.

I currently have Tampa Bay vs. New Orleans. That seems like a solid match-up, but I'm considering picking up one of the following defenses:

Pick one:
St. Louis vs. Detroit
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Philadelphia vs. Buffalo
Indianapolis @ Jacksonville

OR, stick with

Tampa Bay vs. New Orleans

Both of my leagues (ESPN and Yahoo) have Hoyer with among the highest projected points this week vs. NE. Am I missing something? Mariota might not have been quite as consistent, but the Jets have allowed over 297 yards passing 5 of the last 7 weeks.

Fantasy experts, which 2 RBs should I start this week?

Devonte Freeman v. Carolina
DeAngelo Williams v. Cincy
Jeremy Hill v. Pittsburgh
Matt Forte v. Washington
Shaun Draughn v. the Clowns

So, I snuck into the playoffs in my Yahoo league and have a really close match-up by the numbers in Week 14. My team is solid, but has been hemorrhaging points due to bad gambles on waiver wire defenses.

I currently have Tampa Bay vs. New Orleans. That seems like a solid match-up, but I'm considering picking up one of the following defenses:

Pick one:
St. Louis vs. Detroit
Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
Philadelphia vs. Buffalo
Indianapolis @ Jacksonville

OR, stick with

Tampa Bay vs. New Orleans

Bump?

No way in hell would I go with anybody against NO on a defense. That game always has a pretty good potential to be a shoot out.

I am thinking StL vs Detroit.

Last edited:
Is it time to bench Randall Cobb in favor of Allen Robinson, Brandin Cooks and Travis Benjamin at WR/WRT?

First things first: who starts on your team? Your bench is more talented than the starters in all of my leagues.

IDK, I like Cobb vs. Dallas for some reason, even though the Cowboys secondary is pretty good.

Who else are you starting if you have Allen Robinson, Brandin Cooks, and Travis Benjamin on the bench? I'd say that it's worth thinking about Robinson and Cooks. I like Robinson much better, but both guys have been top fantasy WRs this year...

I'd stick with Tampa or maybe pick Indy.

No way in hell would I go with anybody against NO on a defense. That game always has a pretty good potential to be a shoot out.

I am thinking StL vs Detroit.

I'm not sure how standard these scoring schemes are, but here is how my league does defense:
Sack 1
Interception 2
Fumble Recovery 2
Touchdown 6
Safety 2
Block Kick 2
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 6
Points Allowed 0 points 10
Points Allowed 1-6 points 7
Points Allowed 7-13 points 4
Points Allowed 14-20 points 1
Points Allowed 21-27 points 0
Points Allowed 28-34 points -1
Points Allowed 35+ points -4
Extra Point Returned 2

Obviously that makes a TB vs NO matchup dangerous, but NO is also kind of sloppy on offense. I don't know...

ChrisL, that's the way I'm leaning right now, but I don't want to not trust my original instinct to go TB and have that be why I lose.

Ok, win and in next week.

QB Mariotta vs NYG or Hoyer vs NE

WR and 2 Flex positions out of these 5: West KC vs SD, J Allen Balt vs Sea, Hilton Ind vs Jax, Brown AZ vs Min, Benjamin Cle vs SF

Bump. Got to plug in Brown if tonight. Also have Cobb. Kind of sketchy on Benjamin being Q.

Bump. Got to plug in Brown if tonight. Also have Cobb. Kind of sketchy on Benjamin being Q.

Ugh, I don't understand the Hoyer hype at all, but a lot of folks seem on that train. I'd still go Mariotta.

Brown at WR, Allen at FLEX1, and Benjamin (or, if Benjamin doesn't looks so good this weekend, then Cobb [- Randall, not David, right?]) at FLEX2

That's tough, though. I feel like West, Benjamin, and Cobb could really blow up, but are complete wildcards.

Glad I put Brown in. 18 points in the 1st quarter. We give bonus points for long TDs.

Pick two: James White, Dwayne Harris, Tavon Austin, Marvin Jones. Leaning white & jones. 20 team league so pickings are sparse.

Back